Welcome to Tablemates
Melbourne’s Dinner Club for Singles
Tablemates Premier Dinner Club for Singles is a fun, relaxed, successful and easy way for you to potentially meet that someone special and new friends.
If the following describes you, why not become a part of Tablemates?
- You are looking for an easy, sociable way to meet that special someone and new friends along the journey – real faces in real places.
- You’ve tried online dating and have wasted time and money with game-players and the coffee-date-treadmill.
- You have a healthy, open and positive attitude about potentially meeting a partner and/or new friends.
- You’re new to Melbourne and would like to meet new single people.
- You have married friends who have mainly married friends and have limited opportunities to meet new single people.
- You prefer a fun, relaxed, casual way of meeting a potential partner or new friends, such as in a small group of six singles (3 women & 3 men in your age-group) enjoying good food and good conversation in quality, affordable Melbourne restaurants. Following each dinner, you can exchange contact details with any members in confidence. Easy!
Tablemates has been a successful dinner club for singles since 1994. Since then, we have helped countless members form long-term relationships or friendships through our service. Our members are often time-poor and concerned about how they spend their leisure time and with whom. Attention-to-detail and quality of service form the backbone of our business. We pride ourselves on being Melbourne’s premier dinner club by creating ongoing value for our members.
Since our inception 23 years ago, Tablemates have personally interviewed all members and approximately 30% of members join through referral and word-of-mouth. Our members meet in pre-organized dinner groups of six people (always 3 of each gender in your age-group) to enjoy good food and good conversation – a relaxed, fun and easy opportunity to meet and get to know other singles.
What is the cost to join Tablemates?
The Membership Fee payable once only is $295, which is excellent value for your ongoing membership. You don’t need to renew. You can suspend or re-activate your membership at any time without further cost. It also includes a personal registration meeting to provide a more refined level of service.
Your Booking Fee for each Dinner Invitation you attend is $35, (or 3 for $90 if prepaid). There are no other fees.
You pay the restaurant for whatever you order at our dinners. Tablemates is not involved in catering or hosting the dinners.
We offer a fun, organised, quality, professional service that allows you to expand your circle of friends, meet new people outside your usual social circle, or meet a potential partner. The great news is that we do all the work for you
How do I join Tablemates?
A personal registration interview is included with all Tablemates Memberships.
Simply click, complete and submit the Enquiry Form tab below. We will contact you within 2 business days to arrange for your registration meeting at our office in inner-east Melbourne at a mutually-convenient time. We complete a confidential and informal questionnaire, which provides us the information we need to organise suitable dinner groups for you and refine our level of service to you. Once we process your membership and you can reasonably expect your first Tablemates Dinner Invitation within 2 weeks after registration.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email or call us, or complete the Contact Us Form and we will call you. You have nothing to lose, apart from those quiet nights at home or on that bad date you met online – when you would rather be with someone else, somewhere else.