Welcome to Tablemates
Melbourne’s Dinner Club for Singles
Tablemates Premier Dinner Club for Singles is a fun, relaxed, successful and easy way for you to meet that someone special or new friends in your age-group from all areas of Melbourne.
Receive our FREE regular Tablemates e-Newsletter
and access to our special promotions…
(Your details remain confidential with Tablemates)
If the following applies to you, why not become a part of Tablemates?
- You have a healthy and positive attitude about meeting a partner and new friends.
- You are looking for an easy way to meet that special someone and maybe new friends along the journey – real faces in real places – pre-organised just for you.
- You find that large singles events can be daunting and unpredictable. The organisers do not usually ensure even numbers of men and women and you see the same faces each time.
- You’ve tried online dating sites and have decided they’re not your “thing”.
- You prefer a fun, relaxed, casual way of meeting a potential partner or new friends, such as in a small group of six singles (3 women & 3 men in your age-group – new people each time) enjoying good food and good conversation in quality, affordable Melbourne restaurants. Easy!
It’s simple to join Tablemates…
A personal registration meeting is included with all Tablemates Memberships. We arrange a time convenient for you to drop by our office in Hawthorn East for a chat, complete a personal profile and answer any questions you may have. This personal meeting is highly recommended as it refines our level of service for you and ensures that you are placed in the right dinner groups. If you would prefer not to attend a meeting for whatever reason, please let us know in the following Inquiry Form and we can make other arrangements for your membership application…
Tablemates has been a successful dinner club for singles since 1994.
Since then, we have helped countless members form long-term relationships through our service. Many of them are now happily married and have children. Others have formed long-term friendships and broadly extended their social circle. Our members are often time-poor and concerned about how they spend their leisure time and with whom. Attention-to-detail and quality of service form the backbone of our business. We pride ourselves on being Melbourne’s premier dinner club by creating ongoing value for our members.
Since our inception 22 years ago, Tablemates have personally interviewed all members and approximately 30% of members join through referral and word-of-mouth. Our members meet in pre-organized dinner groups of six people (always 3 of each gender) to enjoy good food and good conversation – a relaxed, fun and easy opportunity to meet and get to know other singles or that special someone.
- You meet for dinner in pre-arranged groups of 6 quality, like-minded singles in your age-group at affordable restaurants around Melbourne. It’s a fast-track way to meet new friends or a potential partner and a safer, no-hassle alternative to online or app. dating – no “players”, no scammers.
- As a Tablemates member, you can reasonably expect a Dinner Invitation once a month on average.
- Following our dinners, you have the opportunity to exchange contact details (in confidence) with anyone you meet at our dinners.
- The Membership Fee (payable once only) is only $295, which is excellent value for your ongoing membership. Your Booking Fee for each Dinner Invitation you attend is $35, (or 3 for $90 if prepaid). There are no other fees.
- You pay the restaurant for whatever you order at our dinners. Tablemates is not involved in catering or hosting the dinners.
- There are no other costs or fine print. You do not pay extra for an “exclusive” or “elite” membership. We offer the same, quality service equally to all Tablemates members.
- We use over 20 affordable, quality restaurants in all areas of Melbourne that host our dinners. They are located within a 10km radius of the CBD.
- We offer a fun, organised, quality, professional service that allows you to meet that special someone, expand your circle of friends, or both. The great news is that we do all the work for you!